Thanks to all the members who attended and participated in VLI’s Annual General Meeting last night.
It’s been an unusually turbulent year for the organisation, and this was reflected in the reports and the robust discussion that followed during General Business.
The key points from the meeting are:
- we acknowledge and have learned from our mistakes
- we have taken steps to ensure that these will not be repeated should any similar issues arise
- we are excited by the opportunity to switch focus to meeting our members’ needs and serving the Leather community
- to this end we will, in November, be sending all members (financial and lapsed) a survey asking what you would like in terms of events
- we can only address issues that we are aware of: please let us know your concerns
The report and minutes will be posted on our website no later than close of business Tuesday; an email will be sent to all members with the link.
Your 2018/19 VLI committee